суббота, января 12, 2008

"Letter to Me"

Dear Lori,

If asked by a man with Brad Paisley album qualities, say yes.

                                                                                       --Future Lori


I should be doing my Russian homework...I don't know when I will have time to do it tomorrow...but the Internet is more enticing at the moment.

My attempts to write a blog about why I would marry a Brad Paisley album (and I would) have thus far been unsuccessful. But, let me just say that if a man as sweet, fun-loving, clever, talented, down to earth, romantic and funny as Mud on Tires or 5th Gear asked me to marry him, I would have a hard time turning him down.

Being a girl who grew up in the south, it's just all so relatable.

I mean, who doesn't think that "finding $20 in the britches that you wore last week" is one of the greatest things ever?

And what girl doesn't think that there's something intensely romantic about dancing in a restaurant after hours?

The few times I've sat next to my dad in church, I know he's been thinking that if this "Long Sermon" would end, he could be communing with god the best way he knows how.

Brad's mad guitar skills are pretty sweet too. And add that to every boys fantasy of actually being in a car chase and you've got a great song about outrunning "Mr. Policeman" ;o)

I could use a guy making "Easy Money" to help fund my mission endeavors. :o)

I love the hymns that find their way into the mix of each album. You don't get a Brad Paisley album without one.

He totally fights for the girl he wants; manages to get rid of all other suitors. I mean, they "Never Would Have Worked Out Anyway."

And every girl I know wants a guy who thinks "She's Everything."

I mean, he is "Still a Guy,"

But he knows that it's the "Little Moments" that count.

And who doesn't want some Spaghetti Western Theater every day????


So, yes, hands down, send me a man who enjoys life, loves me, and can strum a guitar. :o)

1 комментарий:

Smith Family ~ "Party of Six" комментирует...

Excited to see who God has picked for a lovely woman such as yourself my dear...
Love,
Jenn