вторник, января 22, 2008

January 13, 2008

First, Happy Old New Year. (Whatever that means. Something about the old calendar and when New Years used to be celebrated.) This basically marks the end of the holiday season in Kiev. Christmas garland is being sold for cheap so as not to have to store it until next year, the fireworks have dwindled back to once every other evening or so and the fridge isn’t quite as full as it had been for the past couple of months.

It was good to be at KIBC this morning. I missed worshiping with people there. I missed praying with Isaac during prayer time and watching Emily feel out her place as worship leader (she’s grown a lot in the month I have been gone and it was really a blessing to see her spread her wings a bit more this morning than I think she’s felt free to in the past. :o). I missed hugs and prayer updates from Katy. And I was glad to be able to do the power point again. I was also excited to see one of our Iranian members come to English Bible Study since we weren’t having Farsi Bible Study and really excited to see several people jump at the opportunity to interpret for him when he walked in. I saw a beautiful picture of His Church in my friends this morning and I am still thanking God for the unexpected blessing that I found in that.

Комментариев нет: