воскресенье, января 27, 2008

Perfect Timing

Timing is everything. Or so they say. I’m not really sure what I think or how I feel about this statement yet. But, one thing I’m certain of is that time is nothing to God. He knows all, sees all, orchestrates history and never, for one second is time out of His control.

Mark and Jenn are here and it has been really cool talking to them about God’s perfect timing in their whole adoption process up to this point, and all of us being able to look ahead with the assurance that He hasn’t missed one step and thus the faith and knowledge that He’s not going to.

When Lauren was here I was talking about wanting to make a photo book of God’s faithfulness in my life thus far and maybe being able to add to it in the future. Lauren said something about being an author, the best story she has to tell is that of her relationship with Christ. True story. When I think back over where I have been and look forward to where I might be headed I am baffled at the perfection of God’s timing—and I want to be able to share that with others.

Thinking about all that, I want to learn to worry less and trust God more. I mean, I know that my eternity is secure. So, I think I’ll stop worrying about the control I will never have over circumstances and other people and rejoice in the fact that I get to live each day with the One who created time and who is made happy when I rejoice in seeing His hand in my past, present and future.

1 комментарий:

Анонимный комментирует...

I love you !