среда, ноября 14, 2007

Home

I miss Roma already. My brother, my friend.

Roma left on Saturday to go home to his long awaiting betrothed. (also a precious friend of mine) And yes, I believe Roma has gone home. 
Just as Arielle came home this summer when she ventured to this side of the ocean.

Home is not a place so much as it is a presence.  
Home is with those who love us and with those whom we love.

"Jesus replied, 'If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.'" --John 14:23

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am." --John 14:1-3
*italics mine in both verses.



 My prayer, Roma and Rel, for you:
"The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace."


 

Комментариев нет: