четверг, февраля 01, 2007

I wish I had taken my camera...

Today I walked out of the office to go meet Dennis for lunch and in the schoolyard behind our building there were kids everywhere building snowmen. Really, I think there were at least 20 snowmen when I walked through. I wish I could have taken a picture. It was really cool. My journey back to the office wasn't quite as peaceful as the snowmen had been exchanged for snowballs, which were zipping every which way as a lady in a nice suit and I dodged our way through. So much fun! Then, on the other side of the schoolyard, right there in the snow covered parking lot of our building was a man walking a pig. Craziness. Tomorrow, I will make sure I have a camera with me whenever I walk outside...

1 комментарий:

lauren noel комментирует...

it sounds lovely!