понедельник, февраля 20, 2006

Hey guys,

            Last week was a good week.  A lot of changes, but Dennis says change is good.  Sometimes I agree; most of the time I agree but wish it weren’t true. I don’t like change. I don’t deal with it all that well.  This coming from the girl whose life choices have led her to places she never thought she’d go and CHANGED everything—country, culture, language, living arrangements, eating habits, weather, transportation, job…(the list could go on).  I said I don’t like it, I didn’t say I don’t do it :o) But, this week, change has caused me to spend more time talking to One who is in control of it all.  I guess when I feel helpless, I have no choice but to say “hey, look, I can’t see my hand in front of my face and I have no idea where I’m going or what will happen as a result of all that’s going on around me, so PLEASE will You take my hand and lead me in the right direction—one step at a time.”  I wish it wouldn’t take my own disorientation to cause me to beg for God to lead me.  Sometimes it doesn’t…but far too often, it does.  I talk to God a lot, just most of the time I try to rely on myself.  Not a good idea, I know…I’m learning…I want so bad to look like my Savior and yet I can’t seem to figure out what that even means, forget accomplishing it.  It sure is good to be able to remember that He does love me where I am and at the same time loves me enough to help me to change so that I CAN look more like Him.  I feel like I am talking (or typing) in circles right now, but that’s basically where I am…I can’t see where I’m going and have no idea what I’m doing outside of running around in circles, but the thing that is unchanging is what helps me to keep it all together.  My God is with me.  He is close and huge and ready to love though me so long as I am ready to let Him…and THAT I am quite excited about! 

 

That’s all I’ve got for today,

 

Peace Out.

1 комментарий:

Анонимный комментирует...

hey lori, what is the update on the office space? I've been praying but was wondering if ya'll have to move or not. love ya, mrs rachel