воскресенье, февраля 19, 2006

So, yesterday was full of paradoxes. I learned a lot though.

Before leaving the house I was in a bad mood. Nothing seemed to go right--well, the way I wanted it to go; Last night God renewed the passion He had given me for Ukraine when He first told me to stay, again when I first lived here not at camp...I have that feeling again and I just keep thinking about how blessed I am.

I was born in America, that's where my family is; I never can't imagine living anywhere but in Ukraine, it's where my heart is.

God--the Creator, the Lord of everything. His sheer name causes me to fall on my face in awe and surrender; He also longs for me to curl up in His lap and call Him 'Daddy.'

So there was a lot going on in my head. It was good though. I can't wait to see what God has planned for today....

1 комментарий:

Calyn комментирует...

Dang, yo. You're right. In fact, they're almost the same at the moment. That's so weird...