воскресенье, декабря 25, 2005

Happy Christmas Eve!

Happy Christmas Eve, everybody. I am at the Reber's and we watched Elf earlier. Fun times. I love Buddy. He cracks me up.

Vin and I were at Wal-mart tonight. I've always been like "what psycho people think it is a good idea to try and go to Wal-mart on Christmas Eve!?!" but, tonight, we were those psycho people. We left as the lady on the loud speaker was saying "8 minute until closing." Wow. Talk about a close call. And some of those people weren't gonna make it out, I don't think. Becuase the cashier was telling us that the registers turn themselves off at a certain point. Can you imagine the mass chaos that would cause. No thank you.

I can't believe I go home in...3 days. Doesn't feel like I've been here that long. I have very mixed emotions about this.

Calyn and I are going to the 23:00 service at my mom's church tonight.

If I don't write tomorrow...Happy Christmas everyone!

Peace Out.

1 комментарий:

Анонимный комментирует...

3 days!? no fair!! waaa...O well...

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!

Love ya,
Melinda