пятница, декабря 30, 2005

Ok, really don't know what to say. Leaving my mom and Calyn at the airport was probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do. Just glad to know that my mom will visit in the spring and Calyn will be here for the summer and fall. (Vin, you should get a one way ticket here so that we can order tickets to fly back together for Christmas). Anyway, I am glad to be home. Magdych came to visit today and Pasha called to make sure I got home all right. Marsha called for Amberly b/c Amberly hasn't figured out the secret to calling Ukraine yet. Calyn posted the greatest friendship quote ever for me :o) And anyone who wants to mail me a copy of the Shawshank Redemption on DVD would be my hero because it is my favorite movie ever. I am experiencing jet lag and now (at 4:10 my time) I cannot sleep. But, alas, I need to sleep so that I can get back on schedule before I have to stay up all night on New Years....so, poka for now. I love you all and hope to write more soon.

Peace Out.

1 комментарий:

Анонимный комментирует...

Rather nice blog you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.

Best wishes
Darek Wish