среда, сентября 28, 2005

my day...

Ok, so not sure what to write about today...let's see...It was a good day. happy. (that was for Carli :o) Nothing exciting (well, except that all of life is exciting right now) Got up, went to the office, worked on stuff, came home for lunch (Syoma was here--we looked at pics and watched videos of camp), saw Veronica (yea!!! it's been awhile), went to Metro with Oleg V. and had a really good conversation, put up all the really cool pictures and stuff that Calyn sent me, made cinnamon rolls, and now I'm typing this blog. Something I was thinking about today...it's so cool how God works things out...I mean, we make all these plans for our lives and they don't end up the way we expect them to, but then we look back and see how God was all over everything--always was, always is. Anyway, that's all I've got for now. Oh, I hope Ukraine Share Night goes really well, I am praying for you guys and I think you're stinkin awesome!!! I wish I could be there to hear you!!!

Peace Out!

3 комментария:

Calyn комментирует...

From your "normal" friend:

Hi Lori (Privyet to my favorite person in the world). I hope you're having a good time in Ukraine. (I miss you so freakin' much it hurts.) I'm glad you enjoyed the decorations I sent you. (Oh my gosh. It was so much fun making you stuff. And I wanna see an updated picture of your apartment. I wanna come live in it.) I was thinking about you, so I thought I would check your blog to see how you were doing since I almost never talk to you because we have a "normal" friendship. (If I had a quarter for every time I thought of you, Bill Gates would be below my poverty line) I hope you have a very nice week. (Have a freakin' awesome day. I'll talk to you within 1-2 business days.)
Sincerely,
your normal friend
(Love,
your most favoritest person stuck on this side of the Atlantic)

Jenshka комментирует...

Ukraine share night was great! Calyn made another sales pitch for you and some random lady came up afterward and said she wanted to donate money and that she was excited about what's going on in Ukraine and me and Calyn were like "heck yes!" So, yeah. I love hearing what's going on in your super awesome exciting life in Ukraine, so it makes me happy when you blog. :-) See, that's me happy. Oh, and in case you haven't heard, I'm working at Canopy Oaks afterschool and I love it! It's like the best job ever. Springwood didn't work out, but I'm glad that I was still able to get the same type of job. Okay, well I think I've rambled long enough. You're stinkin' awesome and I love you!

Анонимный комментирует...

happy