пятница, сентября 23, 2005

Things you should know...

-Calyn is my favorite person ever.
-Jake Mumm is my hero.
-Ukrainians are too sweet.
-Todd G. Sapp is the best youth pastor ever.
-PCBS is the AMAZING.
-If you want to buy a house, you should call Kenley.
-I love Amberly.
-I miss my AllSummerStaff.
-God is faithful.
-They should bring Dr. Pepper to Ukraine.
-They should bring Bananna Milk to America.
-Pasha is funny.
-I love Radooga.
-I miss Smallville parties (even though Boy Meets World is better)
-Northwood's youth ROC.
-Syoma takes AMAZING pictures.
-Joshchik is dynamic :o)
-Did I mention Calyn is my favorite :o)

6 комментариев:

Анонимный комментирует...

They should also bring drinkable yogurt to America...and pelmeni... I wish i was with you... I miss you lots and lots! (But Oleg thinks that our relationship is not normal, so I'll pretend like we have a "normal" relationship.) "normal" relationship starts here:

Hey Lori! I hope you're having a great time in Ukraine. I haven't really talked to you since you've moved, since I guess most people don't really keep up with their friends after they move. okay, well, I'm gonna go hang out with all the new friends I've made since you've left, since of course I need to replace you. talk to you when you get home. Calyn

I hope that was "normal" enough. :0)

Анонимный комментирует...

Lori, I love you...
and yes, I do think you and Calyn have a very normal relationship.
;)

Анонимный комментирует...

Lori, I love you...
and yes, I do think you and Calyn have a very normal relationship.
;)

Lori комментирует...

Let me tell you what I think about normalcy...

Jim комментирует...

Also, if you want to sell a house, call Kenley--ours was only on the market one day before we had a contract!

Анонимный комментирует...

I love you Lori! I am praying for you lots! I am excited to hear all about what God is doing for you over there (your friend that you have a "normal" relationship with Calyn keeps me posted). If I could I would bring you a Dr. Pepper. I admire you though for living without it..I just don't know if I could do that! Love ya! Shannon