суббота, августа 27, 2005

Yea!!!

Yea!! I'm back...I missed you guys here in blogger land. I'm not sure how long it will be before I can post again, but hopefully not as long as the delay this time.

To my faithful tagboarders-thank you and I love you all too, and Calyn and Paul will always be the best :o)

I am home from Crimea and will post more on that when I have time.

I have been at Veronica's for the past couple nights with her and Amberly and we are having a great time. Baked a cake tonight.

Check out Amberly's xanga account for some fun stories.

and Josh's for some good pics.

Well, being that it is 2:20am I think it is time for Amberly and I to go to bed. Hopefully we will get to go appartment searching tomorrow...pray for that.

Until I have internet access again...

...peace out!

1 комментарий:

Tamara комментирует...

My love... hopefully I will be able to talk to you soon, I keep forgetting to buy a phone card... thank you for the email and your prayers. I love you so much and am so excited about what you are doing in Ukraine. Praying for you always.