воскресенье, августа 07, 2005

a prayer for a changed camp

So, today, I've just been sorta "blah" not bad blah just contentnad
peaceful, but not necessarilly happy--well, maybe joyful would be a
better word. And then I remembered that tonight is alter call, and I
walked out of my building to head to the auditorium and I looked
around and all the kids are out playing. Some are playing frisbee
near the ampatheater. Some are hanging out on the steps to their
buildings; others are in the courtyard playing ball games of all
kinds; still more are sitting on the picnic tables talking to friends.
And, as I began walking through and around these kids I found myself
praying for them. Praying that God would reveal Himself to them in
new ways tonight. A lot of the kids this camp are already believers,
a lot are not. My prayer is that God would show each student (myself
and the summer staff and the Radooga staff and the Am. Team included)
something new about Himself tonight. I want every person in this camp
to be changed before the summer ends. I know that God is big enough
to do this. And I believe He wants it, too. So, please join me in my
prayer for God to change this camp and to rock our socks off tonight.

Thank you for your faithfulness and prayers this summer.

Peace Out.

2 комментария:

Анонимный комментирует...

Lori... I LOVE YOU! I miss you!

TX комментирует...

Hello LORI!
How are you getting on?
If you are still in Ukraine - what are doing there?????? :-)

post~for~us!

;-)
bye