воскресенье, августа 28, 2005

two in a row...i'm impressed

Hiya Peeps—

Today was productive—don’t get too excited yet, no apartment yet.
The Agency doesn’t work on Sat. and Sun. so maybe Monday—but, we
went to an outdoor market place called Pitrovka and Amberly bought a
MP3 with 14 Beetles albums on it for 15??? (that’s about 3 dollars)
so we are super excited about that. We are listening to it right now
at Veronica’s. Can’t wait until we can dance and sing and jam around
our own apartment :o) Then, we went and bought school supplies for
Amberly and Veronica who both start school next week. I love school
supplies. I can spend hours in Staples :o) I used to go with Ms.
Julie or with Kenley…ahhh..happy times :o) I restrained and didn’t
buy anything—you should be proud. We decided to go to lunch at
BoomShanky and we pretended Veronica had amnesia and Amberly and I
got us there and back to Veronica’s all by ourselves. And last night
I made it all the way from Oleg’s to Veronica’s on my own. Just me.
It really is cool to feel like I am getting better about knowing
where I am and how to get to places that I use regularly. I think
tonight we are going to dye Amberly’s hair…fun times. Well, I really
don’t know what else to say right now, so…

Peace Out!

4 комментария:

Calyn комментирует...

Hey Lori,

this is Todd, Calyn, James & Hessee. How are you? A pre-loaded MP3 player for 3 bucks. We're impressed. We won't hate you just because you have the coolest music. we are glad that you can find your way because we know that Todd would have definitely gotten lost. James is drunk (drunk with lonliness for you that is!) Hessee says, Shenaynay and Booshnookums. James burnt his hand yesterday trying to cook pizza for his siblings. Calyn and Kenley went out to dinner tonight. There is a God! Calyn says she types faster than me. What do you think? James is single. It was predestined before the foundation of the world. They are still good friends. Is that wise?
This is Calyn. I love you lots and lots!!!! (end of Calyn's remarks)
James says that he isn't all that in love with jamie really, but I think that he really still likes her and he doesn't want to admit it, I mean really, think about it, the man is really just thinking about her all the time, he still goes out with her, buys really reall $ gifts and stuff, and then marries her... Ooops, not that part, but as a good friend, I am in quite the position to tell you, cause I'm jester. So I think that you can't really be all the good friends after a break up, even if you break up for the right reasons, you never really know what the other person is thinking, so how do you know that the other person isn't still falling for you all the more, or that you aren't getting more involved that you admit to your self... See, then it ends up all the worse cause you someone thinks that the break up isn't total, and the other person thinks that it really isn't over, and so when it all said and done, someone gets really hurt, because they feel even more led on... Trouble, trouble, so I'm glad that I was here to tell you the real story as to Holmes, and he isn't a committed man... He like girls. I like girls, I like Shenaynay, ( That's not shannon FYI,) though it does really look like it... It's actually from the muppet movie, Muppets in Space, where the catfish with the dreds is going through the mail, and he's reading mail headings, and he's like, "Light bill, Water bill... ooooo Shenaynay." And that was how I started using that word, (Shenaynay, not light, water, or bill, I knew those words long, long ago.)
Okay, that was Jesse. And he's done now. This has to be a record for longest comment ever. Love ya!
Calyn
Todd says "adios!, except say that in Ukrainian."
So, since I don't know goodbye in Ukrainian, I'll just say "poka!"

Анонимный комментирует...

Lori, I love you so much, I just saw that you have started updating again! YAY fun times! I miss you a ton! I want to hear all about everything when you get a chance to tell me. Did I say I missed you? Yeah, I guess I did! Well, I'll holla at ya soon...which email address do I use? Radooga or AOL?!
yay for boomshanky booley

Calyn комментирует...

lori@radooga.net, Carlitchka :0)

Hey Loritchka! I just want to say that the only lines I typed were "This is Calyn. I love you lots and lots!!!! (end of Calyn's remarks)" and the very bottom. Todd typed the first part. And "hesse" is Jesse; Todd just messed it up and it sort of stuck. And for the record, me, Kenley, JAMES and JESSE went to dinner tonight, I DO type faster than Todd, and "Shenaynay" is Linda. I think that should clear some things up for you. Can't ever let boys be in charge of leaving you messages. They always mess things up.

Jenshka комментирует...

Lori! You are the coolest! Things just aren't the same without you here :( but I know you are in Ukraine for a purpose and you are awesome! Love ya!