понедельник, августа 29, 2005

A Really Good Day

Priviet!!

Update time…let’s see...ok, well, Amberly already wrote all about
yesterday on her xanga so I am going to copy and paste it here and
I’ll add some of my own thoughts to it in italics for you b/c we were
together all day and we basically felt the same way about stuff…

Wow, today was definitely the best day I’ve had since I’ve been
here…(today was a really good day…maybe, yes, the best since the
summer staff left…I’m not sure…my memory isn’t that good, but it was
DEFINATLY a good day). we started out going to Sergey Z’s(that’s
Zychiko not Zimyatin and for those of you who don’t know him he is
the Radooga Worship leader. Really amazing man.) church, and just
seeing him and his wife is enough to make any day the best…but we met
with their deacon team and talked about me and how I was going to
help them start their English club…I almost blubbered several times,
I mean they said they had been praying about this for a year and I
was the answer to their prayers…Wow…I felt as I sat there that I was
exactly where I am supposed to be…It was amazing to feel the feeling
of being completely in the center of God’s will…and then the women in
charge of it all told me she was so excited because she had been
praying for THREE YEARS about this, and I was the answer…I have never
felt such a feeling…I mean I think about where I was 3 years ago, and
that God began preparing me then…and she was faithful, and her
prayers brought me here…I mean, WOW…and it is so cool to feel that I
have been being prepared for this moment, this very moment….that’s
all I can say is wow (it was really amazing. I mean, I was tearing
up for Amberly. God is doing great things. And then Sergei was
talking about how awesome Amberly is and, well, if you knew Sergei,
you’d know that to have him saying such things about someone means a
WHOLE lot. That man radiates Christ like I haven’t seen in anyone
else. So, what an honor to hear him talk about you being a
blessing). …then we went to a wedding…it was seriously the happiest
wedding that I have ever been to… I can’t explain it, except to say
that God was there…it made me happy..real happy (she’s right. I’ve
been to quite a few weddings and this one was really, really happy.
And I didn’t even know what was being said for the most part. )…Also,
we saw Sister Marina, Anya, Olya, Roma (guitar one), Sasha (Josh’s
fave tech guy)…that was fun…then we went and met up with Nikita, my
favorite Ukrainian twins, Pasha, and My Masha…that was a blast…we
played in the fountain (yea! People played in the fountain with
me…I’d been waiting on that one for a long time. I felt pretty
stupid the day I was playing in the fountain by myself…it was fun,
but, I felt stupid and the Josh starts taking picture of me…growl. So
today the fountain was lots of fun :o) we would all cover different
holes to make water squirt up higher out of others. Fun times.…me
and Nikita sat in the fountain…this was an amazing day and I thank
God for it so much…oh yeah, and me and Lori went around the city all
by ourselves…ALL ALONE…(that’s right. You tell me what Metro stop to
get off at and what Marchutka (small bus) to take and I am pretty
confident I can get there now…that’s happy. Josh—anytime I do it on
my own I think of you :o) I had fun the night we hung out…even
though it wasn’t under the best of circumstances. And I know who to
call when I get lost—to bad it’ll be super expensive :o )we both
wanted our AllSummerStaff to see us…it was good to feel like we
didn’t have to be baby sat, you know…to be independent again…we went
and ate at Boomshanky… =] that one was for Justin….Tomorrow I start
school…I’m a little nervous, but very excited…hopefully tomorrow
we’ll find an apartment…we are so ready…please pray about that
guys…pray hard…it is so cool because Serosha (Sergei Zychinko)
announced it at church too…just because he is amazing…and Veronica
was talking to them about looking for an apartment for us and they
all said at once, “we’re looking too.” Wow, God is good…

(it’s me again…) And, yes, He is good. I was gonna keep talking, but
since I want to switch days on you, I think I will start a new
entry…so…

Peace Out.

Комментариев нет: