понедельник, августа 29, 2005

Starting out well...

Hey Again!

Today is Monday August 29, 2005. This morning I woke up at 7:15ish
to Veronica saying “hey Lori, Jake says “hi””. Quickly followed by
my bouncing out of bed to type a few short words to him before
abruptly being interrupted as the internet decided to lose connection
and fail to return to its working state. Sad for me. But, it was
nice to talk to him. I miss my AllSummerStaff more than they know.

Then, Amberly, Veronica and I left Veronica’s at 8:00 to get Amberly
to her Russian class (yea.) that started at 9. Funny thing—her
beginning level Russian teacher doesn’t speak hardly any English.
But, the school seems really good. It’s small (there are only 3
people in her class total) which means she’ll get a lot of individual
attention and that will be good. I can’t wait until she gets home so
we can talk about it.

PRAISE REPORT: Veronica just got a call back from one of the
agencies and we are scheduled to go look at two different apartments
today starting at 2:00. I am really excited. So, please keep
praying. Our prayer is that God will help us to find the apartment
that is best for us, so we don’t want to rush into anything (which is
hard b/c we are both SO ready to have our own place) so, (as
hesitant as I am to ask this) pray for patience for us as we begin
our search today.

I’ll do my best to keep you posted.

Peace Out for now.

3 комментария:

Todd G Sapp комментирует...

I'm sure you don't want me praying for patience!

Calyn комментирует...

we'd rather you didn't, Toddski

Анонимный комментирует...

awesome stuff Lori...I hope you find a place soon!