четверг, августа 04, 2005

Interview with Jake

...in honor of my favorite person ever...

Jake: I don't have a lot to say...
Lori: sure you do. you can talk about how cool Texas is or your
upcomming trip to Fl or your recent discovery that Nebula make sounds
or the cool map bag you bought on the street the other day, or little
Jake's visit last night...i'm sure you can come up with something to
say...
Jake: Dang. yeah. (silence)ummm...I like to draw apparently; I drew my
sink today.
Lori: really, why your sink?
Jake: 'cause it looks really nasty and kinda cool. what else, I don't
know...ummm...i don't know. ask me a question...
Lori: ummm...i'm not as random as calyn...
Jake: and its not late, but we can still talk about "I spared a bug
today"...it was a little tiny spider and I had jsut smashed one today
and I can only smash one in a day and it ws just so small that i...i
couldn't do it. It was small i mean, probably the size of a pin
head...a fith the size of a pin head, and I mean the little pins.
Lori: that was nice of you.
Jake: I do what I can. ummm...I'm really thirsty and Lori threw my
freakin water bottle away.
Lori: not true. actually, I rescued your water bottle for you last
night, i don't know what YOU did with your water bottle today
Jake: uh, unh...you lost it today b/c we were at the rec field
together and if you didn't rescue it, its your fault.
(enter veronica)
Jake: hey, can I have a chocolate bar.
Veronica: no
Jake: (whiny) I'm thirsty. why's moma oleg gone.
Veronica: Lori has some water.
Lori: (laughing)
Jake: There she is! (bounds down the stairs--I'm assuming to buy
chochlate and a drink...)

I s'pose that ends our interview. sorry we're pretty dull today.
interviews work better at 1 am when you're all really tired.
We'll try again later.

Lori: say goodbye Jake
Jake: "goodbye Jake"

2 комментария:

Alec комментирует...

Yo li BIG Sis,

I hope everything is hip over there (hip is my new word of the week). I am praying for ya and I miss ya. Let me know what you are up to (I'm going to NH tomorrow).

Shalom,
Alec

Calyn комментирует...

You're the best.