суббота, июля 02, 2005

Team 2 leaves tomorrow...sad day :o( But we have had a lot of fun the
past couple days...We went to TGI Fridays and Josh and Jake ate their
food and lots of mine, too :o) Then we went to St. Andrew's street
which is where you buy souveniers...Jake found a table that sold art
supplies and he bought modling clay and pastels...everyone else bought
ukrainian flag and soccer jerseys and stuff and then there is Jake who
buys clay. :o) Gotta love it. I asked him if he is an art nerd...he
didn't think so, but last night Carli and I discovered that its true,
he is :o) Fun stuff.

Today we went to a park that is set up like old Ukraine and has
different regions and stuff. Super Awesome. I played with Elusha
alot, he is Oleg and Lena's middle child and (gasp) we had fun.

Ok, here is team B to say Hi to ya'll

What's up America. Long time no see. I miss your hot dogs and
hamburgers and good company. But I've grown to love the kabobs here.
Ooh, they are good. Oh, and the dyevushki, they are good too. I
haven't found my wife yet, though I'm getting closer. Can't wait till
the day we will soon be reunited. Love you.
--Jake Ok wait! Today I
walked up to this horse chained up in a field, and it was so nice. I
pet its face and side, and it was good. Then Satan entered it, and it
turned it's back to me and kicked me in the leg! Knocked me flat on
the ground, and out of reach of some more stompage thanks to the
chain. So it was pretty horse-core.
--Ok, what's funny about this story is that Jake is a ranch hand at
home in Sherman, Texas. Nerd.

ok, so Team B doesn't want to talk to you (accept Jake, obviously :o)
sorry. They are busy eating snacks and Jake and Mrs. Betty and I are
about to have a coffee party so I have to go...

I love you all.

Peace Out.

Комментариев нет: