четверг, июня 30, 2005

...was yesterday in Ukraine. Fun Stuff. And the 4th is coming up
soon. I'll be praying for ya'll. Let me know how it goes.

For Constitution Day my English Class had an icecream party and during
evening program we sang the Ukrainian National Anthom. :o)

Today was the last day of English Classes for Camp 2. Sad Day. I
love my kids. We had a lot of fun and today they made Skeef and I a
poster with a map of Ukraine on it and they each circled where they
lived and wrote us notes. It is AWESOME!!! I'm gonna hang it up in
the American office, I think...if Skeef will let me I will hang it up
in my room, but I'm thinking Am. office. :o)

Skeef says "you're killing me, Smalls" (you know, from the Sandlot!?!?)
all the time, so the Twins got me to say it in Russian and they think
it is hillarios. Oh, the random Russian I know...

Last night was repentance night. and again, I have no words. God
never ceases to amaze me. I wish I could describe what He is doing
here, but I really can't.

There is a girl in my English Class that I would like you to pray
for...I can't remember her name right now, but last night she and I
talked for a long time and she basically said that she is struggling
really hard on deciding to accept Christ or not. She said she really
wants to, but she is afraid of how her family will react. Her dad is
an alcholic and he beats both her and her mom. She knows that neither
her mother or her father will like her decision to become a Christian
and she isn't sure what to do. She and I prayed and Amberly also
spoke with her and prayed with her. It breaks my heart to know that
she will be going home tomorrow to an abusive family, but my prayer
for her is that she will not be going alone. That Jesus will be with
her and that she will know Him. Please pray with me.

Team 3 is here. They went to Kyiv today. Most of them are from
Tampa--J.J.'s church where Calyn and I went to training 3 years ago
(wow, I can't believe it was that long ago...crazy).

Tomorrow I am going to try and post the story "The Bet" for you which
is what the main Drama that they are doing this year is based on.
Very cool story...

You guys should send us some e-mails...our moms are amazing...but we
want to know what's going on in your lives this summer...and its not
like we can check your blogs to find out...keep us posted...we love
you guys and miss you :o)

Peace Out.

Комментариев нет: