воскресенье, июня 26, 2005


Ok, so I s'pose most of you read Calyn's blog and are already aware,
but...THERE ARE 8 PEOPLE SIGNED UP FOR CAMP 7--which is 2 more than we
have this week, so its certainly doable :o) God is so good. And
Amberly's mom and Josh's dad are both coming, so that will be cool,
too. My English class went better today than it did yesterday; and
Amberly is coming tomorrow to make necklaces with our kids so that
will be fun.

I mush confess, I miss Dr. Pepper, but I have been keeping up on my
caffine fix with tea every morning and coffee every night. Yum. I
love it.

Last night we had a "meeting in the van" and those are always super
fun. I love spending time with Oleg and hearing where his heart is.

God is doing some awesome things through Radooga in Ukraine, and not
just through camps. So Cool. I am honored to be here and to work
with such awesome people.

Well, off to rec :o) I love you all.

Lori

Комментариев нет: