воскресенье, июня 26, 2005

So, today was the first day of English Classes and Skeef and I are
certainly not the most fun teachers in the world. We have the most
advanced class and most of them speak better english than I do. There
are these two girls "the twins" (they are twins, but that is also what
we call them) who are in our class named Tanya and Jenya and they know
more slang than me too :o) So, we played a lot today. On Jenya's
english test she wrote "what's up ya'll...opps, I suppose I should
write something proper here. I love Radooga and I love God and I am
really happy to be here again this summer..." and on and on and
on...it was awesome. Skeef taught them how to play "nub ball" which
is basically ultimate frisbee with a ball instead of a frisbee and you
have to use only your elbows and your knees to throw, catch or hit the
ball to your team mates. They love it. I even played with them
(aren't ya'll impressed) I have a scraped knee, too. The Twins
insisted on carrying me all the way to the cafetiria for lunch since
my knee was injured :o) Pray for drama this week..we are a little
short handed :o) but, Skeef and Carli are helping out a lot so that
is good. They are my heros :o) Well, its time for Rec and its water
day, so I am headed to the Rec field with some water ballons and a
launcher...this should be fun...

Peace Out!

Комментариев нет: