пятница, июня 24, 2005

Privyet!!!

Wow! I really don't know where to begin or what to say. Thank you for
your prayers on repentance night. It was amazing and there really are
not words. I'm just excited that it is going to happen six more times
this summer.

Continue to pray for camp 7...there are people who
really want to come (Steve Tanner from last year...some people from
team 1 are trying to come back...4 people from Josh on summer staff's
church...Josh's dad...Amberly's mom...) Several of these people have
said that they are definatly coming and at this point it is a matter
of mone so PLEASE PLEASE pray hard for God to provide, if you want
information on how to contact any of these people in order to help
support them please e-mail me at Lori@radooga.net :o) I know God has
big plans for camp 7 and I am really excited about the team he is
putting together to come.

Team 1 (and mark :o( left this morning. Sad Day. :o( But, Campers
arrive tomorrow so that will be exciting! A lot of churches from last
summer will be here this camp, so I eill probably know some of the
kids and it will be fun to see them again. I will be teaching an
advanced english class with Skeef (which basically means we will be
discussing life in American high schools and teaching them slang words
and stuff...it will be fun :o)

Pray for drama this week...there are only 2 people on the drama team
(Carli said she'd help too, so that's good) but its gonna be a little
crazy.

Well, Jake says we need to e-mail Dropship Phealin (his friend Taylor
who is comming for camp 4) and give him a list of things the Summer
Staff need...so, we're off (Jake says he loves you guys!) I wish I
could e-mail you guys pics of people so you would be able to put names
with faces...I'm really glad some of you are coming so you will meet
most of them. Happy Day!

Anyway, Jake is taking the keyboard away from me...so...

Peace Out!

Комментариев нет: