воскресенье, июля 10, 2005

Ok, so its been several days...Team 4 arrived and that brought us
Dropship, also known as Taylor Phelan; Dropship is so named b/c he
came with a suitcase full of nothing but food--so awesome. Taylor is
Jake's Calyn and you know that for me to say that he must be pretty
special :o)

Calyn and I spent like 4 hours in the airport waiting on team 4's
group to get here...but it was good times talking to Oleg and Oleg.

Tonight we went to McDonalds...we being me Jake Josh and Braylon...in
Lena's car...it was super fun. Josh was really excited that he got to
drive.

Jake and I are going to take the scooter out sometime soon, that will
be fun too.

Orientation for team 4 will be over tomorrow, so camp starts on
Monday. Pray for the kids...

Here's an interview with Jake and Dropship for you...

Lori: So, Jake how long were you anticipating Taylor's arrival?
Jake: Well, pretty much since I left. I was homesick, but now I'm
good 'cause I have a friend here, but ya'll are my friends too.
Taylor: We need to blow something up, dude. Have to.
Lori: So, I take it you guys have blown stuff up in the past?
Jake: Oh, yeah, everything. We've blown up tarrantulas, buckets,
bottles...
Taylor: What else have we blown up...potatoes.
Jake: PVC pipe.
Taylor: We didn't really blow that up...
Jake: We didn't really blow up the potato either!
Lori: Umm, so what are you going to blow up in Ukraine.
Taylor: Dude we need to blow up something big here.
Jake: Let's blow up a yoshek.
Taylor: What's that?
Lori: No!
Jake: It's a hedgehog.
Taylor: Can we catch one? We have to find it!
Jake: Dude we already caught two of them. One freakin bit me! We need
to catch a big one.
Taylor: I'd feel kinda bad if I blew up a hedgehog.
Lori: Ok, new question... ummm...
Jake: This is a good interview.
Lori: Taylor, how do you feel about Ukraine. Are you happy to be here?
(Long pause)
Taylor: Oh are you waiting?
Jake: Yes, we asked you a freakin question!
Taylor: The food's bad. McDonald's is good. And what's that place down
town?
Lori: Sterovenki Buli?
Taylor: Shruveniki buli? That's good goat cheese. I found out after I
ate it. Good goat cheese? Good goat cheese pizza.
Jake: Ok. So how was the football game tonight?
Taylor: Well, we won. What was the score? 21 to nothin! They didn't
even touch the ball!
(For those of you that don't know, Taylor and Jake had a football game
in the American office. It was a 2 on 0 game. They were on the same
team, and Taylor was the center and Jake was the quarterback for the
first half, and vice versa on 2nd half. Taylor apparently has been
quarterback before and touched Jake where he didn't like it. He also
said that was normal. By the way, this is Jake talking in 3rd person
because he knows sports games just sound better that way.)
Jake: But you did miss that kick.
Taylor: I made the kick!
Jake: No you didn't.
Taylor: Huh?
Jake: You didn't!
Taylor: What're you talking about?
Jake: You totally got reamed by that Ukranian. Do you remember? That
guy! That came upstairs. (weird noise) Did you just fart????
(all laughing)
Taylor: (looking at Jake) That was so you! Lori you farted!
Lori: (laughing) Ok, umm... well being as it's 1:30 in the morning, we
should probably go to bed. This concludes our interview.
Taylor: At the end we need to put, "Hey gurl, can I buy you a fish
sandwich?"

Комментариев нет: