воскресенье, июля 10, 2005

My friend Derek translated my last blog into ghetto slang...check it
out :o)

Okay so check it. Hopefully this will make you laugh even though you're
struggilin' with illness. Me and my college roommate for next year were messing
around on the internet and we found a sister search engine of Google that turns
an entire webpage into Ghetto slag., fo' Rizzle. It is called Gizoogle.com. So
I thought it would be funny to trazlitate your latest blog. It turned out to be
off the chain. Here it is: Enjoy

Beautiful Feet

воскресенье, Июль 03, 2005

Today we gots up early (Jakes n Josh n Roma n I) n heezeeed out ta
church. Going ta church from cizzay is not like at home where it is a 5
min. drive D-to-tha-izzown tha road...its an adventizzles drives you ta tha
highway, you fizzy dizzle a bus thiznat takes you ta tha metro, you wizzle fo`
Nikita (a translator frizzay last wizzle ta mizzy you, you buy yo
token n git on one metro, you switch trains, you git off n walk a
long way ta tha church. But, it is so mizzle fun. We left at 8:30 ta
git ta an 11:00 service, but it was awesome. F-to-tha-izzirst we wizzy ta
youth
sunday schoo` n there were a bunch of kids there from last ciznamp so
that was really cool. Tizzle we wizzy ta tha service which was really
similar ta an American chuch servie--izzle in Russian ;O) we had
communion n that was awesome...I hadn't been ta Wed. night chuch in
a while, so its been a while since I've had communion, n it was a
good thing fo` me. Jakes wants me ta tizzy you tizzy they had real wine
dur'n communion n it was really strong red wine Brotha than wizzy
you guys have at St. Fransis, M-to-tha-izzom). Afta chuch we wizzy wit some of
tha kids n gots Sharma, this wrizzay thing wit some sizzay of meat in it.
The kids told us it was C-to-tha-izzat, dog, hedgehog, bird, n thugz meat.
So, who knows what we were ridin' but it was really good.

Wizzy we gots hizzy I read a lot n then tizzy a nap. Biznut, tonight we
watched Oceans 11...great movie, huh David :o) Jakes computa died
R-to-tha-izzight as tha end'n credits were hatin' up--so cool. I love that
movie. It makes me happy. I think it may be a Moulin Rouge night,
too n tizzle would be happy. :o)

W-to-tha-izzell, I'm gonna go find Vin. I love you all.

Peace Out.

Комментариев нет: