воскресенье, мая 29, 2005

Graduation Day

So, it's Graduation Day (well, it was 3 hours and 23 min.s ago) Congrats to all you graduates :o) U B Done!!! YEA!!! I am soooo proud of all of you. And Jenna, your mom made me cry :o)

7 days until Vin and I leave for Ukraine!!! I am soooo excited. I miss everyone so much and I am ready for a change of pace. Work is officially over...unofficially Calyn and I (and possibly 'the girlfriend'--Kyle's, that is) will be going to PC with Summer Camp...but, that's all fun and games...not stressful like real work has been lately.

ooo...Camron Stringer is here and I've gotten to play with him the past couple days...he's a really good baby...I mean, any kid who can make it through an entire graduation and still come out smiling has to be amazing :o)

Well, I HOPE to be up in an hour and a half to see you bike trip peeps off, but at this point I'm not making any promoses...I have to teach 8:15 Sunday School for Toddie...

Peace Out-- for now.

Комментариев нет: