вторник, мая 24, 2005

are you a man? are you alive?

So, Crazy Little Thing Called Love was a lot of fun (again)despite all the technical difficulties :o) nothing can be easy, can it??? But, God is faithfull and everthing worked...not when we wanted it too, but in the end everything got done :o)

12 days!!!! I am so excited. I don't feel ready yet, but I'm excited nevertheless.

oooo....Ms. Julie is going to let Calyn and I drive to PC and go on the Pirate Cruise with Summer Camp so that afterwards we can go to the beach. Have I ever mentioned that Summer Camp is the best job ever...you get paid to play...too bad I only get one play day this year...that's ok though b/c its the Pirate Cruise and that's the best one :o)

Calyn and I are burning copies of our CDs so that we can take them to Ukraine and we are listening to the Oceans 11 soundtrack...its stinkin awesome...I love it. makes me smile :o) There is speaking on it, too. which makes it that much better...like just now the part where the brothers are waiting in the van and playing 20 ?'s just came on and he says "are you a man?" "yes" "are you alive?" "yes" "evil kinevil" ahhh...love it.

Ok, well, I s'pose that's enough to bore you about my life for now...I'll try and update you some more soon :o)

1 комментарий:

Анонимный комментирует...

mixed cds are so good! i'll never forget the one that calyn's mom made with the ebay song on it--it was so funny! ahh! 12 days! get excited!