среда, июня 01, 2005

Seeing if this works

Hey Everyone!
 
I am e-mailing this and hoping that it posts to my blog so that ya'll can see it.  If it works I will be able to post from Ukraine and that would be stinking awesome :o) 
 
Talked to Toddie and some of you who are on the bike trip tonight.  That was great...I will try and call one more time before I leave to say bye to you all :o) 
 
Hung out with Mr. Scott today; he just got home from Africa.  He's so cool.  you should ask him about his trip.  :o) 
 
Yesterday I went to St. Andrews with Jesse, Seth, Susanna, Luke, Hunter, Alex, Diane, James and Ian.  We had a lot of fun.  It was actually one of the best beach trips I've had in a long, long time. I really don't understand why people go to St. George...PC is so much prettier and their are cool rocks to play on. and the water is clear.  its just better.  I love it.  Calyn and Lindsey and I are going back on Thurs.  I am super excited about that. 
 
Well, I hope this posts...
 
Lori

2 комментария:

Lori комментирует...

Yea!!! go me.

Анонимный комментирует...

success :)