суббота, апреля 23, 2005

Update on my week

Ok, so Calyn is for real going to remove me from her "blogs I read" section because I have been a HUGE slacker for like...11 days...wow. sorry about that...

Today I have been working on finding skits we can use in Ukraine this summer (and Moulin Rouge has been keeping me company.) Its really hard to find skits that don't have words but still make since and have a good point. I'm still looking though, and if ya'll have any ideas e-mail them to me at LJSplash12@aol.com.

I'll fill you in on my week...

Monday:
-- Miss Jennifer's 21st b-day. Happy day Jenn!!! (miss Jennifer lost her liscence about a week ago and so she took her passport to Bulwinkles as her ID and the bouncer wouldn't take it...so she asked him to call her dad who is a lieutenant with the police department...he did and he let her in. I do not support Miss Jennifers drinking habits--I love you, Jenn :o)--but, I do think it is a funny story).
--We had our Ruth Bible Study at NBC and I really enjoyed it again.
--I drove--quickly, fastly, safely--to FSU so that I could attend the final University Singers concert in which my friend Gaby was singing. When I got there a bunch of people were leaving and I thought I had missed it, but really the first group had just finnished and I was right on time to see Singers.
--Afterwards we went to Bennigans and I had baked potato soup--yummy :o) and good times with peeps I hadn't seen in a long time.

Tuesday:
--Work, work, work.
--Dinner with Diane and Shannon so I could catch up on the Love, Sex and Lasting Relationships videos that I miss in LIFE group b/c I sing with the choir.

Wednesday:
--work
--lunch at Elchico's
--work
--went to church and hung out with Calyn and Diane and then we worked on ideas for Love, Sex and the Imagination series for youth.

Thursday:
--work
--sleep
--work
--Went to Kenleys to say "hi" to him and david and kevin before they went to the concert. Then, Calyn called and said that Mark Smith was working at the addoption table at the concert. So, of course we had to go see him and Jennifer. They are some of the coolest people I know. So, we just told the ticket-taker lady that we didn't come for the concert, but that our friend Mark Smith had called and said he was here and we came to see him and she let us in. Like Mark Smith is really someones name. kidding. It was super awesome to see them and to see all you guys who were at the concert. I'm glad Calyn and I got to go.

Friday:
--work
--Mom's b-day party at school with her kids. Complete with cupcakes, presents and all :o)
--work. have I mentioned that I love Dylan Dinosaur. He says that I have a "dweet wide" (that would be a sweet ride for those of you who don't speak dinosaur) and that my truck is better than Mr. Matt's. Smart Kid.
--Dinner with mom and dad and grandma for mom's b-day. I love my mommy.

So, there you go...that's what you missed this week in my life. Hope you had a good one, too.

"Peet out!" (that's dinosaur for peace out)

2 комментария:

Lori комментирует...

Yes Paul, I purposefully spelled Beautiful with two L's. it is also my e-mail address and the correct version was already taken, so rather than confuse others and myself I just made my blog wrong too...though most of my friends wouldn't be supprised if I told them I spelled it wrong on accident :o)

Calyn комментирует...

It's okay, Lori. They don't have a major in spelling. Besides, that's what spell check is for? Gosh, I just had a thought. What did people do before computers??? They actually had to know how to spell??? That's scary. Thanks for updating. And don't worry, I won't remove you from my list.