среда, апреля 13, 2005

Just for Calyn

Ok, so Calyn is sad that the blogging community is slacking off, so here is a blog from me today just so Vin can have something to read :o)

Let's see, what do you need to know...

...cheers season four is now out on DVD. This is a very important season b/c Woody enters the scene.

...I am now on Boy Meets World season 3; which is very exciting for me. (oooh, it is really funny during one of the episodes when Mr. Feeny takes Eric to the opera--how many of you caught my reference to that on the screen during Toddie's game at youth on Sunday.)

...I am going to the SL Conference AGAIN this weekend with Calyn and Tamara in Atlanta and am super excited. AND I will get to spend some hang time with my dear friend Veronica!!! (and we'll probably have to call Lauren or something :o)

...oh, I bought an international phone card at Wal-Mart tonight. The guy told me they didn't have any, but Calyn had already seen them and was telling me about them. I wish people would just say they don't know instead of making stuff up. Oh, well, I am excited about calling Oleg and Lena anyway :o)

...Oh, precept Bible Study on Monday night was super awesome!!! (I will try and do a seperate post on what I'm learning in that soon)

...Oh, Taco Bell was out of everything last night...ok, not everything. but--no potatos, no chalupas, no cinnamin twists. It was a sad night at Taco Bell :o(

Ok, that's it for now. Have a super Wednesday and I'll try and get back with ya'll soon.

As Corie Lynne Miller (now Smith) would say:
"Goodnight; Sweet Dreams; I love you."

7 комментариев:

Анонимный комментирует...

You should share your Boy Meets World DVD's! That is an awesome show. I watch it sometimes on channel 67 in my office when I am really board. I have always loved that show! I mean we grew up with them didn't we!?!?!?

Todd G Sapp комментирует...

i know it was just for Calyn but i read it anyway. i think taco bell was devoid of food because christian cleaned them out and brought it all to the junction. it was nice...we also has chips and salsa con queso from Fenstermaker. it was an all around mexican nite. and then drew jumped out of the tree onto the trampoline and did his flip (off of his head of course) that was scary but funny once it became apparent that hadn't broken his neck. he was impressed with himself. if an HRS employee reads this we typically supervise our children very closely. это - все пока

Lori комментирует...

Toddie--you're awesome. Thanx for the awesome comment and update on the Junction...I'm sad I missed it.

Oh, and it was Monday night that Taco Bell had no food.

Анонимный комментирует...

hey lori!
yes, be sure to call me this weekend! i wish i could be there...if you try calling oleg, pray that alyosha doesn't answer...did calyn tell you about last time? haha. hope you guys have a blast!! paka :)

Calyn комментирует...

Yes, well, we don't want to talk about phone calls that weekend. What's his name got hung up on (gosh, Lauren, I forgot his name again...), and then Alosha practically hung up too. Thank you for the post lori. comcast has been stupid lately, so my internet really hasn't been working. fun, fun.

Calyn комментирует...

Yeah, but everybody still calls it HRS. Their legacy remains... When we got in trouble we used to say, "Mom, we're going to call HRS on you!" It never worked though. She always said, "I dare you.

Rebekah комментирует...

Lori,
I made a post for you on my old blog... go check it out!