вторник, февраля 15, 2005

V Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone...

My day started out not so good. I have to be at work at 7am and when I stay out late, that's not such a pleasent time for me. And today was Monday and that is rarly a happy thing. I was scared that it was only going to get worse as Kenley woke me from my nap to come help him, there were NO parking spots at work and my boss was not there today. But, my low expectations were exceeded and that was good. I had fun playing ball with Hunter and Ciera, I found my wallet which had been MIA, I got to visit with Vin and Jesse at the Reber's where we watched my two favorite scenes from Mulin Ruge (which is one nice features of DVD players), Kenley and I went to visit my Grandma.

This is a really boring entry and I can't really think of anything else to post...let me think...well, since Christina and the girl from Canada (trisha? maybe?) have been posting some jokes, here's one for you...this is Ms. Julie's favorite joke...

What's the difference between buggers and broccli?

Kid's won't eat broccli.

da dun chhh :o)

Well, that's all for now. Hope you had a good V day, too.

Комментариев нет: