среда, февраля 16, 2005

Random

The first thing I need to say, you need to know, is...

VERONICA GOT HER VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea! So, hopefully she'll be coming to the states soon.


Next, I thought I would share a funny story with you. Well, I work at an elem. school and yesterday my kindergadtners and I were playing in centers in the classroom. Daniel and Dylan Dinosaur were playing in the reading center, but reading only lasted about 30 sec. Then they decided to play duck duck goose--BY THEMSELVES. So, yeah, not real sure how that works but it was super funny. I wish I had it on video.


Last night was the junction at Todd's house. We had a lot of fun. And the x-box was only on until people started arriving. Then it was on to pool and hillarium. Todd is looking for a square dance caller if you know anyone--for sat. at 1:00. Drew even let me where his spiderman costume and play spiderman with him for a little while. Oh, and we called PCBS (that's Pink Carpet Bible Study, for those of you who don't know) but, they were in Calyn's room (on the pink carpets--go figure) watching Steven (great movie), so they didn't here me talking on the answering machine.

Well, I'm off to wal-mart to get some things for the talent show my kids will be doing tomorrow. I'll post again later.

Комментариев нет: