понедельник, февраля 14, 2005

BeautifullFeet

Ok, so there's this song...that's about this verse...and that's where the name came from...the misspelling was for several reasons...mainly that there was already a correctly spelled user on my server, also my friends are well aware of my inabilaty to spell (and if you continue to read my blog, you will soon learn, too)

The song: it's on a Sandi Patty kids CD and says

Sandi: "Hey Anna, did you know there's a verse in the Bible that talks about feet?"
Anna: "there is???!!!!"
Sandi: "There is, and it says that feet are beautifull when they carry the good news about
Jesus"
Anna: "Oh, I want to have beautiful feet!"
...the song goes on and its kinda goofy kinda cute :o)

The verse: "How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who proclaims salvation, who brings good tidings, who says to Zion 'your God reigns.'" Isaiah 52:7

Why me??? b/c I have a foot feddish...I like them...I like flip flops and crazy socks and toe rings and feet....yeah, I know, I'm weird.

But, more importantly, I want to have beautiful feet, too. I want to bring good news, and procliam salvation!!! I want Jesus to look and me and to love my feet :o)

1 комментарий:

Calyn комментирует...

Lori, I am oh so proud of you for giving in. :0) And I get to be the first one to leave a comment on your blog. That seems rather appropriate, don't you think? However, being that we talk so much, it usually turns out that we've already discussed whatever the other is writing about. That's alright, though. I figure since I have such a bad memory it will work out nicely. It will at least seem like I'm hearing it for the first time. :0) Maybe that's why I get so excited about things. Even when it's old news, I honestly can't remember it so it seems new to me. Hmmm, interesting thought. Well, I'm going to bed now. I'm officially done studying for my pol. sci. test. It's multiple choice anyway. that's exciting. Arrivederci!