пятница, февраля 25, 2005

Love, Luck and Lolipops

I often make mention of the people in my life that I am closest to and how much they mean to me--Calyn, my Grandma, etc--but, today I thought I would tell you about someone I am not super close to, but I have a great deal of respect for. Mr. Robbie used to be the assistant director of the extended day program at Springwood Elem. He was so encouraging to me. Mr. Robbie never forgot anyones birthday, he would bring flowers to the girls on Valentines day and he would occationally bring us lunch from Heavenly Ham (his other job). His cards would always be signed "love, luck and lolipops" and that would make me smile. He was always thinking of other people. One really cool thing I leared that Mr. Robbie would do for others is when he would go through a drive through at a fast food restaurant he would pay for the car behind him. I think that is really cool. Now, Mr. Robbie owns the Metro Deli on Monroe Street. Ms. Julie and I visit him there sometimes. We really miss him here at Springwood, but I am glad that he is being able to bless new people at his new job. I hope that I encourage my coworkers as much as Mr. Robbie encouraged me :o)

Love, Luck and Lolipops :o)

Комментариев нет: