воскресенье, февраля 27, 2005

International Affairs

I saw Mr. Woo again at Publix yesterday. He wasn't quite as excited as he had been on Tuesday night...must not have won as much on his scratch offs...

Today Calyn and I spent all day at the International Bizaar at FSU. It was fun, but really, really long. They had some yummy food from different places. We made some Blinni (sp?) which is basically really thin pancakes that you can put stuff in. What kind of stuff you might ask...whatever you want (meat, cheese, fruit, today we had nutella, sour cream and sugar, whatever). They are really good though. And we got to hang out with some people that I haven't seen much this semester because I don't get off work in time to go to Russian Club. Fun Stuff. But, long day. Oh--then we couldn't remember where we had parked... found what I was pretty sure was the parking garage we had parked in, but wasn't 100% sure and we couldn't find the car...I just kept thinking "man, we could be here all night and never find the car" Well, we did find it and it was the right parking garage, but it was kinda funny there for a few min.s :o)

Oh, I also talked to Chaz on the phone tonight. He came to Radooga last summer and lives Orlando now, but he is in Tally for the weekend. He said he'd call again tomorrow. But, we were talking and laughing about this summer b/c he had never acted before and he got put on the drama team. He turned out to be really great. I told him he was definatly the best ballerina we had all summer :o)

Well, that's all I've got for now. I'll write more soon :o)

Paka.

Комментариев нет: