среда, марта 02, 2005

Nothing much to say...

I feel stupid...I'm posting b/c I haven't in a couple days, but, I'm a boring person, and I don't really have much to say...
...I went out with my dad last night and it actually went pretty well. We went to the movies and were 2 of 6 people in the theater. I love that.
...Oh, I have gotten a couple e-mails from Melissa in Korea, for those of you who haven't, she likes it so far :o) But, I know that the first week or so everything is new and exciting...after that is when you start to miss people and american food and your bed and stuff like that, so keep her in your prayers :o)
...Today in before school we had Doughnuts with Dad, so I was at work at 6:30 (yuck) but, I enjoyed it because I got to talk to some of the parents who usually drop their kids off and run, but today they stayed and ate and hung out for a little while.
...maybe tomorrow I'll have something more interesting or significant to write about...

:o) HAVE A SUPER DAY :o)

Комментариев нет: