четверг, августа 10, 2006

It is 20:48 here...so 1:48 there (there being Tallahassee).  And Calyn and I are sitting on the couch which is folded out like a bed at the moment, because we have taken to sleeping on it as we watch movies...or better yet, Boy Meets World—the best TV Show of all time.  I would marry Corry Matthews.  Just so you know.  (Except that he eventually married Topanga, but we only have seasons 1-3, so they’re only dating off and on at the moment...there’s still hope).  We had a picnic with Veronica and Tanya and Zhenya today.  That was fun :o)  We had been planning to do it for 3 days and the weather was yucky.  But, today it was beautiful.  And as we were lying on our blankets and the girls were all talking and stuff I was looking out over the city thinking "Gosh, God, I don't deserve to call this place home.”  But, I do, and I can’t imagine life any other way.

 

 I was talking to my mom the other day and she was saying that she wants to learn more Russian which says to me a couple things: 1) She loves me so much that she loves the things I love and cares about the things I care about, which is awesome, and 2) She understands that I plan to be here for a long time, and not only is she ok with that, but she wants to help me and support me in it.  I have an amazing mom. 

 

I know this is a kind of random post, but people were asking me to post, and, well, that’s what I’ve got to say.

 

Peace Out :o)

 

Lori

1 комментарий:

Анонимный комментирует...

you have an amazing mom.
Amen.
hallelujah.