пятница, марта 03, 2006

Happy Thoughts

We are going with Dennis to his hometown for an outreach party with his youth group.

My mom will be here in 14 days.

I talked to Calyn, if only for a few mins. this morning. That always makes my day.

Sweet SMSs from Syoma.

Coffee with Hazelnut creamer.

Kiev conference next weekend.

Believe it or not, I found the snow to be magical again yesterday.

God continues to reveal the magnitude of His love to me--and I am shocked every time.

Curling up on the couch with what has become known as my 'cloud blanket.'

Late night talks in Amberly's room--sometimes deep, sometimes silly: usually both.

Phone calls from Pasha.

The way our friends always excessively ring our doorbell.

Learning to love.

Moments on ICQ with Toddie.

E-mails from Catie.

And Walker.

Hugs from Roma.

Beginning to understand the meaning behind the Russian songs we sing at NewFormat.

Lunch with the new Americans.

Remembering that "May is tomorrow."

Комментариев нет: