суббота, февраля 04, 2006

PRAYER REQUEST!

Hey, I have a prayer request for you guys.  The building that the Radooga office is in just changed ownership from a church to the local government.  With this change we have been told that we have 15 days to be out of our office.  Please commit these next 15 days to prayer for us.  We are going to talk to an official who is over our district of Kiev and see if there is anyway that we can stay.  If we have to move, I don’t know where we will find to store all of our equipment, desks, costumes, English class materials, stage stuff, etc.  Also, right now there are 3 people who live in the downstairs part of our office who will no longer have a place to stay as well as a music studio created about a year and a half ago for Sergey, our worship leader, and his Studio 33 productions.  All this is happening right in the middle of our preparation for conferences which begin in one month.  I honestly don’t know what to think or how to react.  I know that God is bigger than all of this, but right now, in the middle of it, it’s scary; and I don’t know what to do but pray and ask you to join me.

1 комментарий:

Jim комментирует...

Lori, my prayers are with you and the entire staff there. You all are doing wonderful things.

I know that God has a plan for you and even though you might not understand it right now, this is part of it. Just continue to pray and have faith (which I know you will) and see the what wonderful things He will make happen.