суббота, декабря 03, 2005

First Blog from Tally...

Sorry so long...I've been exausted for the past several days and am just now sort of getting back to normal (except I have a horrible headache...)

It took me 55 hours, 6 airports and a truck ride through the middle of the night to finally arrive in Tallahassee; but, here I am. Calyn is my favorite and I was so happy to see her when I arrived in Atlanta--she was prepared with a fountain Dr. Pepper and everything. She's so good to me. My luggage is still missing; so pray that it shows up. I really didn't pack any of my stuff...but there are presents for people in it and I would really like to have them.

So far I haven't done a whole lot. I went to class with Calyn the other day; some people came to see me at Kenley's the other night. That was cool. Sorry I was so tired that I wasn't much fun...we'll have to do it again when the jet lag wears off.

Pray for my roommate--she had all 4 wisdom teeth removed the other day and is in a lot of pain. :o( I'm sad for her and wish I could be with her...like at the hospital in Ukraine...that was an experiance!!!

Well, that's all I've got for now...

Peace Out.

5 комментариев:

Анонимный комментирует...

no, i'll be home on the 17 or 18 or something....i can't wait to see you then! have a great day

linda

Tamara комментирует...

It wouldn't let me leave a comment earlier, so I am trying again... I think you are excused for being exhausted, my love. I am so glad that you are home, even though I'm not... I will be soon, YAY :) I hope you are having an amazing weekend. Know that I love you with all of my heart!

Jenshka комментирует...

We are just glad to have you home, Lori. I hope your stuff turns up soon!

Анонимный комментирует...

i love lori

Tamara комментирует...

Thank you so much for calling me last night, princess! I love you sooo much and absolutely cannot wait to see you in less than a week now! YAY!!! It was so cool to hear your voice and know that you are in the same country as me for a change. I am praying for you about being here and everything that that entails. I am so excited to hear about all that God is doing in your life and I can't wait to have a Lori and Tamara day because that will be the best ever. Thank you so much for being my friend and my sister and just being you... you're the greatest and I love you!!!! *Sing with me! "Put a smile on your face..." * :-D