среда, ноября 23, 2005

Lack of sleep may cause this blog to be somewhat incoherent.  Sorry for that.  I didn’t go to bed until 3 and Amberly left at 6:30 this morning for the airport.  I’m not sure she slept at all.  I miss her tons already. But know that she will have a good time with her family in America and I will be there in…4 short days.  Wow…does Calyn’s still say 8?  It doesn’t seem like it’s been 4 days since she posted last.  Crazy how time works.  My prayer for my time in America is the same as my prayer for my time here—that God will use it.  That He will give me opportunities to love and give me the strength to use them well.  I hope you Americans are having a good break for Thanksgiving and are ready to start celebrating Christmas.  (I’ve been celebrating Christmas for the past month or so here…ever since it stated getting cold :o).  The store here have already got all sorts of Christmas candies and such out.  Yea.  Ok, well, here we go…4!

 

Peace out.

Комментариев нет: