суббота, ноября 19, 2005

Jewels from Heaven

This morning we awoke to a SMS that said “happy first snow.”  It snowed all day today and it was incredible.  Snow falling on Kiev is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.  And so peaceful.  It glistened like diamonds as we watched it drift toward us and it would land ever so gently on our eyelashes and we would catch it in our hands and wait for it to melt away.  Amazing.  I hoped that I would get to see it snow before I had to leave.  What a precious gift from God.

3 комментария:

Calyn комментирует...

I'm still saying it was the second snow. Sergey says it counted, and Amberly says we should all listen to him. She says that he says leprechauns came out of somewhere too...or, something like that...I can't remember.

Tamara комментирует...

Snow is definitely one of those things that reminds me that God is into details... love you sooo much

Jenshka комментирует...

Wow, I bet it's awesome.