суббота, октября 22, 2005

Reasons I love my roommate...

Amberly Rocks My Socks off…

       here are just a few reasons why:

 

*              She is learning Russian—and she helps me learn, too

*              She listens to great music

*              She prays with me and for me

*              She has a pretty smile

*              She lives in the best apartment ever!

*              She makes me lunch

*              She has a Chi

*              She loves my friends and family even though she’s never met them

*              You can tell what kind of mood she is in by the way she parts her hair

*              She’s not afraid to be real with me

*              She loves coffee, tea and ice-cream

*              We survived the Ukrainian hospital together

*              She’s the only one who really understands just how hilarious the cheese-its story is

*              She bust out the Elf soundtrack as soon as it got cold

*              She shares what God is teaching her with me

*              She loves Radooga

*              Her mom calls almost every night

*              She shares my love for our AllSummerStaff

*              She sings around the house

*              She plays the guitar

*              She has cool jewelry

*              She loves musicals and theater

*              She knows that:

*              Pasha is king

*              Syoma is the best photographer in the Eastern Hemisphere

*           Nikita is amazing

*             Denis is the best “interpreter” we’ve ever met

*             Roma is the sweetest guy—EVER

*             Magditch is our hero

*             Tyoma is the fastest English learner in the universe

*             Calyn is my favorite

*             And that we have the best friends in the whole world

 

4 комментария:

Анонимный комментирует...

Hey LOri!Just wanted to say that we really love ur new hairstyle! Lookin' good! A+
Z & T

Анонимный комментирует...

I was so excited that I wanted to hear from you right away so im putting what i emailed on here hoping you will get it faster lol!
Wow. I wasnt even sure he had gotten my email becuase he hasnt written me back. Ok, my University sends students to study abroad. They also recieve them like an exachange but not always. I work in the "International Education Office" and I work with all the International students and teachers and all the study abroad people. They have offered t o send me to kiev to a University for one year. Starting next september. I am very excited! I would go to language school , that would count as elective credits , also we are trying to find more on any other universities there that I can take classes from. Classes that would count towards my degree. It is only in the begginning stages but I am very very very excited! I told Vitaly(Vitalik) all this about 2 weeks ago maybe 3 weeks ago but he never wrote me back...Im surprised he didnt say anything lol. If you know anything about the campus's there let me know please. Thanks for checking with me. This was fun being able to tell someone again lol. Also what brought that up in meeting? I was just curious lol.I am learning russian now so when I get there for teh language school maybe I will be able to learn it easier. WRITE SOON!
Write soon!
In Him<><
Christine

Анонимный комментирует...

LORI...let me just tell you how delighted I was to see you had updated. You used to not do that so much so I got out of the habit of checking your blog every day! I love you SOOO much!
Carli

Calyn комментирует...

Okay, what is this about a new hairstyle? I'magonna have to ask the twins about this... I would be so proud of you!