суббота, октября 15, 2005

A Night at the V's

So it’s Friday night and though Nikita was supposed to come over and there was drama practice so it was very likely Pasha and Tyoma would have shown up, we are at the Vasilevski’s spending the night with Alosha and Elusha (sorry Nikita.  We love you a lot and we hope that we can reschedule for very, very soon).  Lena is at Training and Olegy are headed to L’viv for some meetings.  We played some games with the boys and watched some old school taped off TV Warner Bro’s cartoons.  It was from ABC and there were commercials like “there’s no wrong way to eat a resis” and the Topsy-Tail doll.  Ahhh, the memories. Then the boys played football (not the Am. kind) on play station and we just put them to bed.  Tomorrow we will take them to the Skating rink before we head to youth at New Format.  :o)  I love the weekends :o) 

 

Peace Out.

2 комментария:

Calyn комментирует...

I wish I could go to New Format. :0) I wanna come. Oh my gosh. I'm sitting here in Carli's room and we're just chillin' out talking and we're discussing the topsy-tail doll and there's no wrong way to eat a reeses and it's amazing. I remember those so well. Kinda like, "Stick with me. Stick Stickly. PO Box 9-6-3. New York City, New York State. 10108!!!" How do I remember stuff like that. Like, "Scruff McGruff. Chicago, Illinois. 60652..." It's scary i could still write those addresses. I should one day. That would be hillarious.
Okay, love ya!

Jenshka комментирует...

Sounds like a great way to spend your night if I've ever heard one. :-) I'm glad that you are able to hang out with the New Format youth group. It's cool how God provides, I'm sure you know that, but I've been reminded of that lately. Hope everything is great! Love ya!