воскресенье, августа 07, 2005

i scream you scream we all scream for icecream

Every week we get the team McDonald's on the 4th night of camp. So,
yesterday was McDonald's day and Oleg Jr. went to get it. When he
got back we were going through the stuff and realized it wasn't all
there, so Veronica called McDonald's and they said "oh, yeah, we still
have a whole plastic bag here full of your stuff" so, Oleg had to go
back and asked if I wanted to come...of course I wanted to go...so, we
got in the van and he said "Hey, Lori, I'm sorry that the AC doesn't
work and that I don't have any Christmas music." That made me really
happy (and a little sad at the same time). He knows that Calyn and I
do that at home, and was trying to make me happy--it worked :o)
He's so cool. I love him. Anyway, when we got to McDonald's the lady
asked if he wanted anything (cause she felt bad that he forgot a bag, I
dunno, but whatever) so, we both got caramel sundaes and they were AMAZING.
yum. So good. :o)

Peace Out!

1 комментарий:

Calyn комментирует...

Oleg's the best. I'll definitely send you some Christmas CD's for you with them when they come. Because Christmas music listening season starts the day after Thanksgiving, as you well know. :0) And I'm sure in November, AC won't really be an issue...