вторник, мая 17, 2005

Back to Blogging

Ok, so this weekend was very eventfull. Calyn and I worked on set stuff on Friday (her all day, and me when I got off work) and I think we may have inhaled a bit too much spray paint...but, we survived and I must say that I think the set looks stinking awesome especially considering the time that went into it (and please know that this is not me bragging...I really didn't do much...none of the ideas were mine, I didn't do any of the design...I basically painted a couple bricks and filled in some stars...Calyn is the one who rocks the house!!! and toddie who fixed the lights :o) Sat. was Radooga training and well, since I've been before I really don't have a lot to say about that...but mine and Calyn's new phrase is "oy, gevalt! Grandma's Dead!" (check out Yiddish with Dick and Jane to get the inside scoop on that) After training we went to Todd's house to borrow his pool...Calyn had be waiting to swim for like a month, so that was fun. Oh, and Diane almost drowned. Sad day. Luckily I was there to rescue her :o) Then Sunday was all about A CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE and let's all give it up for the Christian Horton Band :o) Anyway, I think youth went really well even though there were some technical dificulties...God is good. and He got us through. Thanx to everyone involved in making that happen...I can't wait until this Sunday so we can do it all again :o)

1 комментарий:

Calyn комментирует...

i like christian horton better.