вторник, апреля 26, 2005

Beautiful Feet

Good evening peeps. Well, it was monday. Really it wasn't that bad. I was really tired this morning though. So, I took a nap after before school. Then, I played parachute games with Pre-K and Kindergarten during after school. That was super fun. Then, I went to my last Monday night Bible Study which was really great we talked about the parralles btween Boaz being Ruth's Kinsman Redeemer and Jesus being ours. Its pretty spiffy how the Bible is really just one big story even though it is made up of lots of smaller ones. Our God is just cool like that :o) So, that was basically my Monday. Hope ya'll have a great week.

1 комментарий:

Анонимный комментирует...

hey lori!
i hope your week has been good. ukraine is so close! turns out i'll have to go to one of the camps at the end of the summer because of summer school (i already said that on calyn's blog, but i don't know how often you check other people's comments). i'm really excited about it! are you ready? hope everything's going well! talk to you soon!