четверг, марта 31, 2005

Nothing real exciting...

Today I really don't know what to write about, but I feel bad because I missed yesterday, so I'm just gonna type and we'll see where it goes :o)

We're getting a new coffee table and entertainment center on Sat. That's exciting--for mom especially, she's wanted one since we moved into this house when I was in second grade...I have a very patient mother :o)

Work has been pretty great the past several days b/c like Jenna said--I heart this weather :o)

We had another Smallville party in Stringerville on Tuesday night and it ended on a very stressfull note...and we don't have the next disk yet...I don't know how people do it when they have to wait an entire week...or until the next season starts. This whole TV on DVD thing they've started has got me watching TV--something I haven't done in a long time...I'm not sure if that's good or bad. But I do enjoy the parties, though, mostly for the company...

T and I picked up Kyle from work on Tues. and I must say that one of my favorite things in the world is to ride in the car with T and Kyle; we always have a lot of fun. Being that it takes forever to get to their house from the Chicken Store it leaves ample time for both productive conversations and jam time for fun. :o)

Well, I s'pose that's enough for you to read right now...I guess I found some stuff to say :o)

Hope you have a great day :o)

Комментариев нет: