среда, марта 23, 2005

Green Men

Maybe Calyn's right. Maybe there really are little green men inside me that take care of me. Mom and I were going to Wal-Mart tonight and she asked if I had eaten anything. I told her that I wasn't really hungry, but then when I got to thinking about it, I realized that I had not eaten anything all day. I was so busy cleaning I hadn't even noticed. And now, I am finally blogging but it is like 4ish in the morning. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!! :o) Well, thanx to the little green men, I was able to get some work done on my room and I have been able to make an update in my blog :o) OH--and I got to talk with MELISSA on im!!! yea for technology. But, had I gone to sleep when normal people did I wouldn't have had that opportunity. Ok, well, I s'pose I should sleep some...so, as Corie Lynne Miller--nope--Smith would say, "good night, sweet dreams, I love you."

2 комментария:

Calyn комментирует...

Um, I didn't know that this issue was up for debate. My studies have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you do indeed have little green men in your body that keep you alive. End of discussion.

Lori комментирует...

yeah, yeah...you're right as usual :o)