четверг, марта 24, 2005

Dream Big!

So often I think that I forget just how big our God is. Well, really I guess there is no way I could even comprehend how big He is, at least not before Heaven. Kuder-boy was taking the other night about God not being able to show himself to Moses b/c He is just that awesome. Erwin McManus said something that I heard the other day about how maybe our prayers aren't big enough and I got to thinking about it. I don't dream big because I don't believe my God is big enough to fulfill those dreams. I mean I BELIEVE it, but not really if I'm not acting on it, right? does that make since? So, sice my God was big enough to speak the world into existance, He was big enough to make man from dust, part the Red Sea, walk on water, raise from the dead..you know, I'm thinking He's big enough to do great things and if I really believe He's big enough and I am willing to be used, He is big enough to do great things through a very inadiquate me. I'm glad my God is that big. And I'm glad He has given me the courage and the faith to dream big.

1 комментарий:

Lori комментирует...

Nicole--Thank you for your comment. Its encouraging to know that God is working in your heart, too :o)