вторник, марта 29, 2005

Back to School...

So, Springbreak is officially over today and it was back to work. But, actually I had a pretty good day at work and got to play some game with my awesome kids. This is a shout out to Ciara Adams and Hunter McDaniel...two of the coolest kindergardners I know...I'm glad to see all my kids again. And I love playing Connect Four and Guess Who and Uno during board game time :o) Then, after work Calyn brought over her really awesome new car...how exciting is that!?! All my friends and their cool new vehicles!!! I'm so happy for you guys :o) And then, Tamara came over to Kenley's and we worked on her support letter for Ukraine!!! I am so excited for those of you who are gonna come to Ukraine this summer!!! I know that God is going to bless your socks off :o)

2 комментария:

Jim комментирует...

It's a good thing THE Ukraine trip is in the summer because THE Ukraine would get awfully cold in the winter without socks. :)

Jenshka комментирует...

Haha. That was funny Mr. Jim. I'm really excited about Ukraine too! I can't wait. I need to write my support letter.